Are you looking into if there is a Beijing Law Society? There is an organization called the China Law Society. They regulate the legal industry (paralegals and lawyers.) It was set up in 1982. The legal industry in China is still very new.
There is also the Beijing Lawyers Association (BLA). This organization regulates law firms, lawyers, and attorneys in Beijing. It can push for members of the public’s rights. An example is someones right to access to justice. It can also punish law firms and attorneys if needed.
Beijing Law Society
Therefore, there are regulators of the legal industry in China, but nothing called the Law Society. The Law Society is a commonwealth term in places like Canada and the United Kingdom.
ClearWay Law offers lawyers in Beijing. The lawyers cover a wide variety of legal matters. These include lawsuits, divorces, and inheritance battles. They also help companies set up business in China, or close down in China.
Our lawyers are located at 9 Dongzhimen S St, Dongcheng, Beijing, China. We have taken a screenshot from Google Maps below. Keep in mind Google doesn’t work in China.
Attorneys In Beijing
Our attorneys in Beijing can help with business law, criminal law, family law, and investment. They also assist with insolvency, liquidation, and bankruptcy. Further, they can assist with setting up and protecting your intellectual property in Beijing.
The office of our attorneys in Beijing is located near:
- Beijing Museum of Tap Water (a lot of fun we are sure)
- The Canadian Embassy
- The German Embassy
- Beijing Workers Sports Complex
- Beijing Happy Dragon Courtyard
- Lucky Family Hostel
- Conrad Beijing
Beijing Solicitors and Barristers
For those in the United Kingdom looking for a Beijing solicitor, we can help. If you need a law firm, fill out the form on the side of this page. Below are a list of some of the solicitors in Beijing.
- Zhou Hongbo
- Fu Tianxin (bankruptcy law, estate disputes)
- Jiang Xiaoxu (business law for foreign companies)
- Wang Zhenzhong (lawsuits and business law)
- Jiang Jiawei (business law, investments, bankruptcy)
- Wang Lei (lawsuits, business law)
- Li Guoning (complicated international business law)
- Li Ying (complicated international business law)
- Sheng Xinhui