Are you looking for the Law Society Of Ontario statement of principles? The Law Society of Ontario is the governing body of the legal profession in Ontario. If someone is a lawyer or paralegal who provides legal services in Ontario, they are regulated by the law society. They work to protect the public interest and also operate the law society referral service. They connect people that need a free consultation with a lawyer that can offer a 30-minute consultation.
Law Society Of Ontario Statement
Law Society Of Toronto Ontario
- law society referral service
- accepting legal aid certificates
- referral telephone number
- law society of Ontario referral fees
- finding a lawyer for a free consultation
- connecting with a lawyer or paralegal
- complaint form against a lawyer or paralegal
- information about other sources of help
- deal with complaints
- law society of Ontario practice management helpline
Law Society Of Ontario Licensing
The law society of Ontario used to be called the Law Society Of Upper Canada. There was a motion to change to “the regulator of legal services in Ontario.” Obviously, that name lacked creativity and was shot down.
In conclusion, you can use the law society to complain about a lawyer. You can also use it to find a lawyer to represent you. Further, they can point you in the right direction to find a law firm that is accepting of legal aid certificates. You can use their referral number to book a 30-minute consultation with a lawyer. You can also watch our videos to learn more about the law in Ontario.
Author: Alistair Vigier is the CEO of ClearWay Law