Are you looking for a free consultation with a real estate lawyer in Toronto? If so, you are likely just got an agreement of purchase signed. Our affordable lawyers can help either the buyer or seller with their Toronto real estate law needs.
The top lawyers can also help with other areas of real estate law. We even have lawyers that can do real estate lawsuits in Toronto! One of them has been doing real estate litigation for twenty years!
You can see our lawyers locations in Toronto below:
- Downtown Toronto
Buying a property can be extremely exciting. If it’s an investment, you might make a lot of money! Further, a lot of people have become wealthy over the years from real estate. If you are the seller, it’s time to realize your return on investment.
And if you are the buyer or seller during a residential real estate deal, it’s even more emotional! Don’t make any mistakes. Get a free consultation with a Toronto real estate lawyer today.
Toronto Real Estate
It’s important to hire a real estate lawyer that focuses on real estate law. You don’t want to hire a family lawyer to do your title search. They might not know-how. Real estate lawyers handle a high volume of cases for a low fee. It’s a very different type of lawyer. The Toronto real estate lawyer must be extremely organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
A good real estate lawyer should be approachable. If you can see your lawyer face to face or over video conferencing, that’s great. It’s not required to meet the lawyer face to face. Sometimes people come in and sign the paperwork with a staff member at the law firm.
You might want to build a relationship with the lawyer. This is especially true if you plan to buy and sell real estate often. You want a lawyer that you can call and speak to quickly.
Court Order Lawyer Locations
How Our Lawyers Handle Real Estate Law
Our property lawyers have many years of knowledge in helping people with their real estate law needs. While real estate law is typically the same kind of file, it’s important to be detail-oriented. Lawyers cannot assume that a property is okay. They must check the details.
Our lawyers have also seen real estate deals go bad. And if that happens, we have real estate lawsuit lawyers available. The lawyer can attend court and fight for your rights.
If it’s your first time hiring a lawyer, don’t be nervous. Our lawyers are extremely friendly and can provide you with excellent legal advice. You should speak to one of our affordable Toronto lawyers today. You will see how friendly they are.
Will or a Trust And Other Legal Help
Real Estate Law Legal Fees
Most people that are looking for a real estate lawyer are looking for the lowest fees possible. In other areas of law, someone might want to hire the most experienced lawyer they can find. This lawyer might cost $1000/hour.
In the case of real estate, people look up terms like “Toronto real estate lawyer fees” or “real estate lawyer Toronto low fixed rates.”
This makes it clear that people want the lawyer to just make sure nothing goes wrong for the lowest cost possible.
Each lawyer will have their own rates, and you should reach out to us by filling out the form on the side of the page to get a quote.
Below are the average Toronto real estate fees:
- Buying A Property normally starts at around $999.99
- Selling a property is normally around $799.99
- Doing mortgage finance is around $799.99
- Changing the property title is around $650.00
Real Estate Lawyer Toronto and Commercial Properties
Commercial real estate is a lot different than residential real estate. These kinds of properties attract massive amounts of investment. There are large investment funds that pump billions of dollars into the market.
So what do you need to know about Toronto commercial properties?
- Commercial real estate is non-emotional. You are rarely dealing with individuals or families. You are dealing with massive corporations. Therefore, a good commercial real estate lawyer needs to understand contracts and business law. Most real estate litigation involves commercial property.
- Commercial real estate is riskier. When dealing with higher amounts of money, it’s riskier! The office property is sort of like a bond. Cash flow for a business that does real estate is key. You can have serious cash flow problems.
- The terms are more flexible. Most residential real estate is governed by the government. They have created strict rules around how you can rent and sell your property. With commercial real estate, you have more flexibility to sign your own type of contract. You can agree to your own terms with the other party. Most residential real estate is designed to protect renters. The government doesn’t want a landlord kicking a family out of the house with two days’ notice.
Contact a Toronto Real Estate Lawyer today by filling out the form below.
Real Estate Lawyer Toronto Services
- Buying residential real estate
- Selling residential real estate
- Reviewing an agreement of purchase
- Helping you get the right title insurance
- Commercial properties
- Real estate lawsuits
- Reviewing purchase and sale agreements
- Status certificate
- Title search
- Title transfers
- Providing legal advice for land transfer taxes
- Commercial real estate
Book a consultation with a Toronto real estate lawyer now.
Author: Alistair Vigier is the CEO of ClearWay Law