Paul Henry – British Columbia Family Lawyer
Paul was born and raised in England. He attended school and university in England, where he obtained his law degree, and became a lawyer in England before emigrating to Canada. In British Columbia, Paul qualified as a barrister and solicitor. Paul has had his own law practice in Kelowna for 23 years; specializing in family law, and adoption law, in which he is a specialist. Paul also has the
Certificate of Conflict Resolution from the Justice Institute of B.C. As well as being a lawyer, Paul is a family law mediator and a parenting coordinator, accredited by the Law Society of British Columbia to act as a mediator and parenting coordinator. Paul is also qualified as an arbitrator. Mr. Henry is on the roster and board of the BC Parenting Coordinators Roster Society and on the roster of the Hear the Child Society. Paul is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, and the Okanagan Collaborative Family Law Group, of which he is a past chair. Paul interviews children at the request of parents, lawyers and the Court.
Family Law Firm
Paul has a commitment to providing excellent service to his clients: total focus and commitment on getting the job done in the best way possible. Paul works to understand his clients’ needs, concerns and goals. It is Paul’s commitment to provide his clients with the highest quality of legal help.
In his spare time, Paul enjoys spending time with his two daughters, aged 26 and 28. An avid outdoorsman, Paul enjoys hiking, biking, running, cross-country skiing and just spending time in the outdoors with his trusted dog, Lenny.
Paul Henry Assists In:
• adoptions, both domestic and international’
• cohabitation agreements, and pre-nuptial or marriage agreements;
• divorce and family mediation and med-arb;
• the ending of a common law or marriage-like relationship;
• the ending of a same sex relationship;
• separation agreements;
• support; property and other claims in Family Court and the Supreme Court
of British Columbia;
• Paul can act as a parenting coordinator;
• interviewing children and completing reports on the views of children;
• negotiating and drafting family law agreements in plain english.
If you want to learn more about BC family law, view our videos.
In conclusion, if you need a BC family lawyer, reach out to our law firm! You can call us toll free at 1-844-466-6529