Are you looking for lawyers or a Chongqing law firm? We have lawyers that can help you in southwestern china. For those that don’t know, Chongqing:
- is located on the Yangtze river
- is a major business hub in China, similar to Hong Kong
- located in southwestern China
- the jialing river goes through it
- can be reached via the Jiangbei international airport
- located with a major river port
- is the 4th largest city in China (after Beijing, Shanghai, and Tianjin)
- is considered to be a mountain city
- the city is one of the provincial-level municipalities
- has a population of around 30 million (much bigger than New York)
You can see what the Chongqing law firm looks like above. There will be a receptionist there to meet with you. Our lawyers can also help you regardless of where you are in the world.
The Chongqing law firm meeting location is below
The office space is located in the Financial Centre in the middle of Chongqing. It’s actually above a shopping mall. So there are a lot of good places to get food and do market research after your consultation with the lawyer. There are also top rated hotels located in this area. You can simply walk to meet your lawyer. It is the area of Chongqing where many of the companies head offices are located. There is a subway line, business, and other ways to get around. Keep in mind your driver’s license won’t work in China.
It’s a great area, and that’s why we put our office there.
Above is the location of the law firm. You can also use Google Maps (while not in China.) If you are planning to use Google Maps in China, get a VPN before going.
Law Firm Services In China
Legal Services In The Chongqing Law Firm
- Raising capital in China
- Joint ventures with Chinese companies
- Receiving investment from China
- Shutting down your business in Chongqing (it happens)
- China tax rules
- Litigation and international arbitration
- Anything to do with real estate
- Family law
- Going to court in China
Chongqing Law Firm FAQ
Will the lawyer in Chongqing speak English?
Yes, we will connect you with a lawyer that speaks your language..
How quick can the law firm get the work done?
Lawyers in Chongqing often work quickly once hired.
Should I set up my company in Chongqing?
Do your market research before coming to China. Factories are very popular in southwestern China. If your business involves trade, it is likely a good city for you.
Is it complicated to set up a company in China?
It’s extremely hard to set up a company in China. That is why you need to speak to a business lawyer today.
How does the ClearWay Law system work?
Contact us and we will have a law firm in China contact you.
How does ClearWay Law work?
Send us your information and we will let you know if we can help you.