Our affordable lawyers are available during COVID-19 to file documents and work on your legal needs. The courts are also now available again.

Paul Henry | Top British Columbia Family Lawyer

Paul Henry | Kelowna Family Lawyer

Paul Henry was born and raised in England. He attended school and university in England, where he obtained his law degree and became a lawyer in England before emigrating to Canada. In British Columbia, Paul qualified as a barrister and solicitor. Paul has had his own law practice in Kelowna for 23 years; specializing in family law, and adoption law, in which he is a specialist.

If you need a top BC family lawyer, reach out to ClearWay Law! You can call us toll-free at 1-844-466-6529. Also, we can connect you to the best family lawyer near you. Our team will take your information and you will get a call back from a lawyer near you. If you want to speak to any particular lawyer, let us know. If not, we will simply connect you with one.

Paul also has the Certificate of Conflict Resolution from the Justice Institute of B.C. As well as being a lawyer, Paul is a family law mediator and a parenting coordinator, accredited by the Law Society of British Columbia to act as a mediator and parenting coordinator. Also, Paul is also qualified as an arbitrator.

Mr. Henry is on the roster and board of the BC Parenting Coordinators Roster Society and on the roster of the Hear the Child Society. Paul is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, and the Okanagan Collaborative Family Law Group, of which he is a past chair. Paul interviews children at the request of parents, lawyers, and the Court.

Child Custody | Separation And Divorce

Paul HenryPaul has a commitment to providing excellent service to his clients. He has total focus and commitment to getting the job done in the best way possible. Paul works to understand his clients’ needs, concerns, and goals. Further, it is Paul’s commitment to providing his clients with the highest quality of legal help.

In his spare time, Paul enjoys spending time with his two daughters, aged 26 and 28. An avid outdoorsman, Paul enjoys hiking, biking, running, cross-country skiing and just spending time in the outdoors with his trusted dog, Lenny.

Paul Henry can help with:

Paul Henry assists in adoptions, both domestic and international. He also does cohabitation agreements, and pre-nuptial or marriage agreements. He can also help with divorce and family mediation and med-arb.

Paul can assist with the ending of a common-law or marriage-like relationship. He can also help with the ending of a same-sex relationship. Normally this is done in the form of separation agreements.

He takes care of support; property and other claims in Family Court and the Supreme Court of British Columbia.

Paul can act as a parenting coordinator. He also interviews children and completing reports on the views of children. Finally, he negotiates and drafts family law agreements in plain English.

In conclusion, you want to learn more about BC family law, view our videos.