Find A Port Coquitlam Lawyer
- Will your child be religious? Which religion?
- Which property will the child live in?
- Where will they go to school? Will they learn another language?
- Which sports will they plan?
Moving Away With The Child
- Dealing with family authorities
- Filing application to the family for
- Going through disclosure
- Family trials
- Responding to applications filed against you in
- Self-represented coaching
Port Coquitlam Lawyer FAQ
How much is it going to cost for me to get custody of my children?
During your consultation with the lawyer, they might be able to give you a quote. Keep in mind, family law is very unpredictable. Sometimes things are more expensive than you planned for. Other times it’s cheaper.
What happens if I have to go to court?
Trying to settle things without going to court is often best. However, if that fails, your family lawyer will be able to attend court for you.
Am I guarantee to get child custody if the other spouse drinks too much?
There are no guarantees in litigation.
Is there an agreement I can sign with my spouse to improve the situation?
You can sign a separation agreement with your spouse. The courts will have to approve the child custody clauses. This is to make sure the agreement is in the best interests of the child.
There are three ways to reach us:
- Reach out via the live chat function
- Call to book a consultation with family lawyers at 844-466-6LAW (529)
- Easy to use booking system on our website
In conclusion, if you want to learn more about family law in Alberta, see our videos.