Are you looking for companies where a virtual assistant is needed? Our company is no longer a law firm. We have not updated the information below. Clearway is now a technology company in China.
We are a growing Toronto law firm with more than 10 lawyers. Our focus on finding ways to decrease the costs of running a law firm, so we can pass on the savings to our clients. Most clients don’t understand how expensive it is to run a law firm and get annoyed when we tell them we charge $300/hour. We also offer filing divorce for a flat fee of $1700+tax.
But then they call around other law firms in Toronto and see that our rates are actually very competitive. We can offer good rates to our clients because we have our staff work from home and we use technology to be as efficient as possible.
Most of our lawyers work from the court, their own offices, or their houses. As a virtual assistant, you would be communicating with lawyers via the phone, email and text.
We are looking for virtual assistants that work from home in India or the Philippines. Obviously, we are open to those from other countries, but our research is that most virtual assistants come from either of these two countries.
JOB OVERVIEW- Virtual Assistant
Our law firm is offering full-time steady work, and we want you to build your career with us. We will offer a flat amount per month which depends on how many years of experience you have.
We are very busy with over 15 calls from potential clients per day, and we need someone to answer calls, send out lawyer agreements for potential clients to review, follow up with leads using our CRM, and keep our CRM up to date.
- Provide legal administrative support to our family and estate lawyers
- Help prepare legal document drafts and correspondence according to instructions
- Answer phones, book consultations and send lawyer agreements
- Open and close files
- Make sure the lawyers are working hard on the file, doing a good job, and tracking their time properly
- Schedule meetings
- Writing blog drafts for the website (1000 words) which a lawyer will check
- Helping to write content for law books
- Writing draft articles for Canadian Lawyer magazines which our CEO will finish
- Emailing law firms for referrals
- Emailing lawyers to see if they want to work for an innovative law firm
- Sending follow up emails to people that have not hired us yet
- Following up with lawyers to see if they are on top of their client’s work
- Following up with clients to make sure they are as happy as possible (even if going through a divorce)
- Other administrative duties as may be needed
Virtual Assistant- Requirements
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel);
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills (English)
- Positive, flexible, enthusiastic team player attitude
- Ability to find tasks for yourself to improve the law firm
Interested in working for us as a virtual assistant? You can apply by emailing hr (at) clearwaylaw.com. Do not call our law firm directly as that line is for clients only.
*We are not open to working with recruiting firms
If you want to learn more about our law firm, visit our Youtube.