Are you looking to grow your law practice? We have built one of the largest lawyer directories in the world. You should make use of all the free and premium services we offer.
After spending five years running a law firm, we moved into the tech industry to fix some major issues in the legal industry. Law is an industry that is hard to change from the inside.
These issues included that:
- 64% of people that call law firms don’t get an answer.
- 70% of people are self-represented in some courts.
- The average lawyer only makes a salary slightly above the national average despite doing seven years of university.
There is also a serious disconnect between lawyers and clients. Lawyers don’t trust their clients to pay them and to not blame them if the case doesn’t go well.
Clients don’t trust lawyers to charge a fair fee.
This disconnect leads 70% of people to self-represent. Half of the people that self-represent could borrow money or come up with the money to hire a lawyer. They just don’t want to bother.
We are helping law firms build their law practice through the internet. It doesn’t matter if you are a sole practitioner or a large law firm with hundreds or thousands of lawyers.
Read this article and listen to our audio message below. Once you have decided that you are aligned with making the legal industry a better place, please see our pricing.
Improving How Lawyers Work With Clients
The idea around what we have been building is that if we can make something that serves clients and lawyers better, we will fix the legal industry. This will restore public trust in lawyers. It will also restore lawyer trust in clients.
We already have massive traffic on our website. We are one of the largest legal websites.
It’s time for lawyers to claim their profiles and participate in the community. The buyers are waiting for the sellers to show up.
Working towards connecting lawyers with clients is a worthwhile cause that will greatly benefit society. Lawyers are very skilled, but they are not great at customer service or marketing.
We are trying to take the non-law tasks away from the lawyers. Many lawyers would be happy to not worry about marketing anymore.
Grow Your Law Practice
ClearWay Law is following proven models in the USA that have never come to Commonwealth countries. We use an online subscription fee model for the lawyers. We charge lawyers monthly to use our online marketplace to build their image/brand and generate new clients.
Our fees are very low for the amount of value that we offer.
The online marketplace is a true example of a modern-day opportunity. An online marketplace brings buyers and sellers together in ways that were never possible before. Instead of connecting with local clients, lawyers can now service an entire province.
We are acting as an intermediary between those that need a lawyer, and lawyers that need work.
Read popular articles:
How We Bring In Clients
ClearWay Law attracts consumers by offering many pages of legal information, videos, focusing on SEO, and getting published in the media often. We avoid things like pay per click, as it’s too expensive. Most law firms cannot afford to spend $100,000 on building their SEO.
Therefore, the lawyers can claim their profiles on our website and generate leads that way. It’s much cheaper and easier than burning through marketing money with SEO firms and pay-per-click.
Even if the law firm can afford to spend $100K, it makes sense to have a third-party validation of your services. Listen to the audio recording at the top of this page to learn more.
Potential clients have a hard time finding the right lawyer. It’s really hard to tell which lawyers are good, and which are bad.
Lawyers have a hard time finding clients that can afford their legal services. Lawyers waste a lot of time asking for referrals and networking. Leave it to non-lawyers to do.
Law firms nor regulators will be the ones to solve the problem. It must be a technology company that creates change.
Our Mission Statement
- Increase access to justice.
- Simplify the process of hiring a lawyer.
- Simplify the process of a lawyer getting hired by a new client.
- Increase transparency in the legal industry.
- Make important legal information available to the public in a way that’s interesting to read.
- Make it easier to find good lawyers online, and avoid bad ones.
- Explain to the public how they can afford legal services.
- Help people identify when they have a situation where they should hire a lawyer.
- Help lawyers access a community of legal peers and legal resources.
- We want to make law fun, like how Legal Eagle did it. But we want to use blogs and infographics instead.
- Help our customers make more money and increase their visibility.
- Help the top lawyers stand apart from their peers.
- Create the first lawyer-focused social media that would allow users to share ideas, legal templates, legal precedents, ask questions, and inform others about legal developments and issues with people within their social network.
Grow Your Law Practice
Are you interested in running a law firm that allows you to work in a way that suits both you and your clients? Want to focus on the law rather than chasing work?
We are keen to hear from lawyers who are looking to grow their practice.
Why People Reach Out To Lawyers On Our Website
ClearWay Law is great at generating leads and connecting clients to the best lawyer. How do we do this?
We treat clients with respect and connect them to a lawyer quickly. We make it as simple as possible for them to connect with a law firm.
If you want to grow your law practice, look at our pricing page. There are options for different budgets.
Even if you don’t have a marketing budget you can still participate in our lawyer community.
Author: Alistair Vigier is the CEO of ClearWay Law